Create an RDP connection on an Apple Mac
- Open the AppStore and search for "Microsoft Remote Desktop"
- Install the app and then open
- Click New and in the next windows give the connection a meaningful name
- Enter the PC Name which is the server as directed by your support technician
- Enter your network username and password
- Select the various options such as full screen mode and use all monitors if applicable
- Close the Window
- Highlight the new session and click start in the menu bar
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful