Clients often have a number of yearly renewals or subscriptions. In order to manage these at the time of ordering we create a new renewal template which is set to open a new job a month before the renewal is due. It will automatically add the relevant cost information.
1. Once a quote is accepted by the client for software that will need to renewed you will need to create a template job.
2. Navigate to the information tab and from the options drop down select Save job as Template.
3. A new job template window will appear. Adjust the template name to the following: Renewal-[Client name] - [Name of the quote]. Leave all other setting as they are.
4. This will send you back to the original quote. You now need to setup a recurrence schedule so that the template is populated when the next renewal is due.
5. From the jobs tab select Job Manager. In this window you can see all open jobs however there are tabs which allow you to search other types of jobs. Select recurring.
6. From the left hand task bar select "New Recurring Job"
7. A new window will open where you can specify the details about this job - Fill in the following:
*If a field was not mentioned above it is not required.
8. Select save. Nothing else is required, this template will now automatically create a new job with all the relevant tasks attached in March next year when the renewal is due.