Change power settings on Apple Mac
You can use the following instructions to change your selected power settings.
- Click on the "Apple" icon in the top left hand corner.
- Select "System Preferences."
- On the System Preferences screen, click on the "Energy Saver" icon (it looks like a light bulb).
- Ensure the lock symbol on the bottom left hand corner shows unlocked, if not click it and enter your normal password.
- The image below is only when the computer is plugged into a power charger. You can select "Battery" to configure the power options for when the computer utilises battery power.
- Slide the marker to the desired values and then close the window with the red circle on the top left
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful